- Store flat in car boot, or foot well.
- Clear your boot before collecting your cake
- On hot days travel with window open or air con on.
- Store on a flat, sturdy surface, in cool, dark place.
- Keep cake stored in packaging supplied.
- Drive slowly over speed bumps and around corners.
- Travel with cake on lap or on car seat.
- Store cake in direct sunlight.
- Store cake in vehicle for long periods of time.
- Store cake in fridge.
Once the cake has left my premises I am not liable for any damages that may occur.
If you follow the above guidelines, your cake should be in perfect condition.
All my cakes are freshly baked to order, to taste at their best it’s advisable to eat straight away, although iced cakes with fondant on, taste just as good to keep for up to 1 week later.